DDR Portal Registrace Hledat FAQ Pravidla Seznam uživatelů Uživatelské skupiny Přihlášení  
Zaslat odpověď Bitcoin has failed the level of $40,000.
Bitcoin has failed the level of $40,000.
Anonymní DDR portal

Citovat
The price of the first cryptocurrency continued to fall, which started on February 17, and by the morning of Friday, February 18, failed the level of $41,000. Over the past day, the asset has fallen in price by 7.2%, according to CoinGecko.
On Tuesday, February 15, the cumulative market capitalization exceeded $2 trillion amid a revival of investor demand for blue chips and low-liquid crypto assets. At the time of writing, the indicator is at $1.9 trillion.

According to CoinDesk, Edward Moya, senior analyst at brokerage OANDA, cited "short-term geopolitical risks and potential overly aggressive monetary tightening" by the Fed as reasons for the fall.

As a result of yesterday's trading session, the S & P 500 fell by 2.12%, to 4380.26 points, Nasdaq - by 2.88%, to 13,716.72 points.

The influence of the geopolitical factor on risky assets was also announced by ExoAlpha managing partner David Lifshitz, writes Cointelegraph. According to him, tensions between Russia and Ukraine are the main topic of the news, causing "weakness in world markets."

He suggested that the situation "looks like a distraction from the problem of real rates and inflation." According to Lifshitz, bitcoin is retreating into the range of $30,000 to $50,000.

“Unless there is a significant break below $33,000 or above $48,000, swing trading will continue and altcoins will follow the move with a large amplitude,” an ExoAlpha partner admitted.

Not everyone adheres to negative forecasts. An analyst under the pseudonym IncomeSharks noted that bitcoin is “a stronger asset than people think.”
^RimmeR^
Bot fora
Bot fora
Uživatelé tohoto fóra doporučují produkty
rare-items.cz

Anonymní DDR portal

Citovat
I am interested in the cryptocurrency market and try to keep abreast of everything new and follow the changes, ups and downs. I don't trade myself, but my friend trades cryptocurrencies. He subscribed to crypto signals, now he receives signals daily and with the help of this his profits went up. Professional crypto traders monitor charts around the clock and tell my friend the right strategy.
Bitcoin has failed the level of $40,000.