DDR Portal Registrace Hledat FAQ Pravidla Seznam uživatelů Uživatelské skupiny Přihlášení  
Zaslat odpověď When a new Pocket DDR
When a new Pocket DDR
Gildo214 DDR portal

Citovat
Sorry, but I do not know the language of the main forum for this and I wanted to ask when released a new version of DDR pocket as it is for a long time that there is a 1.0 and if there is a download section to go to see when released. šipka doleva
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele Gildo214Odeslat soukromou zprávuMSN Messenger
Robot2037 DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
Im sorry, new version of pocket DDR is still not released. Development was put on hold for a long time, but i have finally started to make a new version about 2 months ago. however i dont have any free time last days, so development grows slowly and i cant tell you when new release will be ready. There are also lots of changes in pocket DDR, i have already remade large part of main engine (so game should be little bit faster) and also completely changed structure of SDF files to support more note types. Now i have to remake menus and whole graphical interface of application, this should be real pain, also im missing some graphics artist.
So this is actual state of development.
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele Robot2037Odeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyICQ
Gildo214 DDR portal

Citovat
Thank you very much, will be released when a new version, tell us in this debate because otherwise the other language does not understand Very Happy
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele Gildo214Odeslat soukromou zprávuMSN Messenger
Gildo214 DDR portal

Citovat
The whole world (approx.) expects the new version of Pocket ddr.
We await greater compatibility in mobile, that the files .sdf be created about the game and that half of them do not go, save Screenshots, a percentage of perfection, take a few seconds to "advertising" before the game and if we do great things, add in the game of the European languages as Italian, Spanish, French... and challenges via Bluetooth! Smile
^RimmeR^
Bot fora
Bot fora
Hledáte kvalitní pad
pro opravdové hráče?
Je tu rare-items.cz

Robot2037 DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
im sorry, now i can say definitely -- pocket ddr project is over.
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele Robot2037Odeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyICQ
When a new Pocket DDR