DDR Portal Registrace Hledat FAQ Pravidla Seznam uživatelů Uživatelské skupiny Přihlášení  
Zaslat odpověď Adidas I-5923 Aero Blue/Crystal White
Adidas I-5923 Aero Blue/Crystal White
Anonymní DDR portal

Citovat

Adidas dropped the adsmithfwt.com that adds a modern comfort to a ’70s-style runner. This iteration comes dressed in a classic bumblebee color hue. It features a full Yellow lightweight mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays. Black Three Stripes on the side atop a full-length White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

The Adidas Shoes New Model is a modernized iteration of the classic ’70s runner, and it’s debuting in a blue/grey/white colorway for its next rendition. Blue nylon uppers are contrasted with grey suede overlays on the upper eyestays and heel wrap, followed by white mesh tongues and stitched Three Stripes branding on its side panels. Finally, an exposed branded foam tongue atop a White Boost midsole completes the design.

Adidas, with their eyes set on the future and feet planted in the past, have taken to the Adidas I-5923 Aero Blue/Crystal White in their recent onslaught of newcomers, donning it a nostalgic allure that will catch lifestyle runner enthusiasts by surprise. Its toe box, in the overlaid panelling at the tip, comes dyed in a hot pink hue, pairing in an almost wine and cheese fashion with the matte black found in the majority of the total kit. A white BOOST midsole as well as the complimenting pink found along the heel add an extra bit of flavor for what is a subtle yet bold edition to the 70s inspired model.

Adidas’s classic ’70s runner is modernized with this I-5923 silhouette and it’s getting the Superior Cushioning popular Triple Black color scheme. The sneaker’s mixed material upper consisting of mesh, leather and suede overlays are covered entirely in black, along with the Three Stripes branding on the sides. Branded matte black labels are seen on the tongue, followed by matching black laces and full-length Boost sole to complete the all-black theme.

https://www.adsmithfwt.com/
^RimmeR^
Bot fora
Bot fora
Hledáte kvalitní pad
pro opravdové hráče?
Je tu rare-items.cz

Adidas I-5923 Aero Blue/Crystal White