DDR Portal Registrace Hledat FAQ Pravidla Seznam uživatelů Uživatelské skupiny Přihlášení  
Zaslat odpověď Yasu a ITG
Yasu a ITG
xsoft DDR portal
Admin
Admin

Citovat
*Zkopirovano primo z threadu aaron @ japan. Snad to bude nekoho zajimat:

"Okay, I don't have pictures (yet), but I met him yesterday (regarding the trip to England, how people speak English there, there is a time difference, you can't use yen in English, etc.) And got quite a long impression rant from him. I took notes on a toilet roll, so it may not all make sense as I transcribe it, but since Mike from RedOctane has been waiting for something, here it is (I'm also adding whatever I can get out of his mails and random comments. Do not quote this word for word; it is only a rough translation of his impression). Note that I do plan to play ITG while in England, and hope to have pics, videos, or the like taken there, since it will be the first time to actually see a real machine.

Yasu likes ITG overall quite a bit. He is upset that there is no Japanese release, and that titles like ITG and PIU never make it over. Konami has been shovelling out the latest mixes, and they just aren't that new and exciting anymore. Now, Yasu doesn't really like the ultra-hard-omg-we-will-all-die songs that much, but he is bored to tears by overexcess of simplistic songs all the same.

Upon booting up Koichiro's American PS2 (K.K. has one, too, but recently, Yasu has been bumming at Koichiro's to play it; I have a SwapMagic Disc ready for him, but he wants me to install the pieces of straw or whatever is around his house to set down the appropriate switches), the first thing Yasu notices was the overall mood and style of the game was quite different from DDR. Konami has a reputation of crazy and zany "whatever" designs and interfaces. Some of them slick, and some...well...er...anyways, despite the fact that the loading times tended to get annoying at times, he was very impressed/satisfied (I'm not sure what word to use there) with the interface, though the "X" as action instead of "O" confuses him still...that is true between all American/Japanese games though, so it isn't just this.

On to the song list. The music taste is quite different, he notes. Yasu really liked the trance music in the Max/Max2 series, and noticed that in leiu (sp?) of that, there was more music with a driving beat. I will say this now, and say it again. Yasu really likes Xuxa. Yasu really likes Xuxa. Koichiro, too; they both love the song for some reason. Anyways, musically, he likes most of the music (he was a little confused as to what the Disconnected series of songs were supposed to be, which I found a bit amusing), and is interested in picking up a soundtrack if available...or someone burns a CD of rips from the game (note to self: cut that last line)

For difficulty...let me start with the lower levels. Relative to DDR, the lower level "Hard" and "Expert" songs are "just right" to him. Yasu really appreciated that fact. Now, moving up the scale a few notches, Yasu is getting his a$$ kicked on the harder songs, but mostly because he is having trouble with the concept of some things (i.e. "What, you are supposed to use your hands to do these? I *don't* step on these?) To be fair, I was able to explain "mines" to him as it related to the "bombs" in Konami's "Dance 86.4" He can do the songs on a controller, but he doesn't think he could do things like Pandemonium on Expert on his feet.

Also, and I should mention this now, everyone I have talked to that has played the game complains about one particular sequence. In some songs like Classical Force Explosion, you have L,D,L+D as 16ths. If these were 8ths or done at a slower BPM, it wouldn't be an issue, but as is, noone here can pull those off reliably; there are more misses there in one of the steps than anything. Anyways, the step,step,jump at the higher speeds is something that the guys are whining about here. The "use your hands" bits in things like Bend Your Mind, fine, whatever, but that L,D,L+D routine...

Aside from the basic gameplay, there are many modifiers in place, and they are "really fun" he says. I don't know about any specifics he favours, but he likes the variety overall, and he loves (loves the ides? I'm not sure if he has done it so much) playing against Koichiro or whomever with the randomly changing mods.

Scoring-wise, Yasu states the obvious and feels that getting what he would consider an AAA (All Fantastic/Excellent) is easier than on DDR, but getting the pure 100% is "really hard". From what little I can sqeeze out of him, his first 100% song was "some easy 6 footer on hard" I have no idea which song he was referring to; I'd have to sit down with him and make him point it out.

In any case, Yasu would really like to see the series continue, and even moreso hopes that someday there may even be an official Japanese release of it.

I just think Yasu, with his temper on the hardest songs, would most likely ignore those and do the rest.

(Random notes: Yasu, despite AAAing Maxx Unlimited, *hates* the song. He only did it for completionist sake I think. Also, he has a hatred for Sakura on Oni, but I have no idea why. This might help explain why he just won't play the uppermost difficult songs until he has completely exhausted all other songs)

Okay, many months too late, but there you go. I'll try to get some pictures or such later."

-Aaron
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele xsoftOdeslat soukromou zprávuZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyICQ
Filip-san DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
Hezke, ale jaksi mi k tomu chybi BG ci je to vlastne report a pri jaky prilezitosti...

a taky bys mohl hodit vysvetlivky co kdo je atd...
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele Filip-sanOdeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailICQ
xsoft DDR portal
Admin
Admin

Citovat
Yasu .. proste Yasu. To je ten clovek co se foti s naprazenou rukou proti fotaku. Ten kdo dava Max300 na AAA (Cloud vi). No tak ze se mu proste libi ITG.

Aaron a Yasu .. najdes to na plno DDR videich.
A je to z jednoho fora. Tot vse.

Urcita jmena by lide z DDR meli znat. Jako je Kasu, K-Dogg, Dust, Chris, Yasu ..
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele xsoftOdeslat soukromou zprávuZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyICQ
Filip-san DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
Mozna meli, mozna ne... tot otazka

Ja osobne fora z cizich zemi nectu a popravde nemam ani duvod zacinat.. a tyhle nicky me proste nezajimaji

no to je jedno
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele Filip-sanOdeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailICQ
xsoft DDR portal
Admin
Admin

Citovat
STsung, nekde udelaj topis a napis tam dulezita jmena. Mas v nich lepsi prehled a i vis jak se pisi (no, rekl bych ze je budes i osobne znat).

Kasu .. vyhral DDR Eurocup 05
K-Dogg .. no, neco podobreho
Dust .. admin DDR UK
Chris .. hlavni programator SM
Yasu .. je Yasu.
(nejde o to cist cizi fora, staci cist tohle. Neva na jmena nemam taky pamet, ja to lidem nekde pripomenu. Taky neznam jeste vsechny lidi co delali ITG 2 Wink
S'Tsung DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
Mohla bych mit par komentu? ne primu k textu, ale spise tak k tomu ITG. Musim rict, ze Aaron nam splacal celkem dobry report. A chapu, ze Yasuovi vadi ta silena sekvence. Dneska rano jsem se na ni prizabila a musim rict, ze jsem nadavala jeste po zbytek cesty do skoly. Ale prvni sok, co byl bylo zjisteni, ze ITGcko nereaguje na potvrzovani koleckem. To me hodne vyvedlo z miry. Taky jsem zvykla potvrzovat na padu, takze ted to vypada stylem...slapu na X pravou nohou (neni to to orechove).
Myslim, ze ITGcko by to melo dotahnout do japonska. (jo to ITGcko je teda hodne pomaly na loading..)

ad all: Yasu je jeden japonec, ktery se specializuje v PA. To ze pouziva bar by zase tak nevadilo. Nozicky ma rychle a presne.
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele S'TsungOdeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ
^RimmeR^
Bot fora
Bot fora
Hledáte kvalitní pad
pro opravdové hráče?
Je tu rare-items.cz

xsoft DDR portal
Admin
Admin

Citovat
http://ddrforum.pocitac.com/viewtopic.php?p=6875#6875 .. dalsi lide
Yasu a ITG