DDR Portal Registrace Hledat FAQ Pravidla Seznam uživatelů Uživatelské skupiny Přihlášení  
Zaslat odpověď 29.-30.7.2006 Vylet do Nemecka
29.-30.7.2006 Vylet do Nemecka
xsoft DDR portal
Admin
Admin

Citovat
V tuhle dobu byl: NX, Cloud, STsung a ja v Nemecku za Rubbinnexem. Reporty se budou objevovat tady (kdyztak kazdyaspon neco poslete, a nejaky fotky z mobilu by se hodily taky). Diky (stalo to jako vzdy z to)
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele xsoftOdeslat soukromou zprávuZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyICQ
Rubbinnexx DDR portal
VIP
VIP

Citovat
Short report of meeting with Stsung, Xsoft, NX, Cloud, Cebix (Vierpfeile.de) and Rubbinnexx (Vierpfeile.de)

Date: 29.7 – 30.7.
Games: ITG, DDR, Beatmania, Popn Music, PPP

At the first day at about 9.00 i got up and prepared everything for the event. I took my garage for the setup because my room is too small and my parants are sleeping one floor under my room. The garage was perfect because you could turn up volume like you want and no one cared about this. I put there my Tv with 5.1 Dolby Suround System, my Pc and a modded PS2 with Harddrive. Also got there Beatmania PE Arcade Style Controller, PPP Controller, 2 ITG Arcade Style Pads and Popn Music Arcade Style Controller.
After everything was ready I picked up Cebix from trainstation at about 13.15.
At the time Xsoft and the others where not here we played some Beatmania Happy Sky at Pc.
Then at about 14.00 the 4 arrived and where totaly amazed because of the setup. They imidiatly began to play. At about 14.45 we had launch. After powering up we played Stepmania at PC until about 19.00 or 19.30. I also showed everyone some special kind of songs like Dokupenda, Over the frail dream or Disconnected Disco Double Expert. Then we got bit tired and took something to eat. But sadly at 20.40 Cebix had to leave. But he said he enjoyed it very much. After he was gone we played some Popn and Popn Battle. At about 22.00 we began to play Beatmania again and suddendly Stsung played whole time and didnt want to stop. Same was Cloud , because they couldnt decide who played, I turned on PS2 and they played RED with Beatmania PE and Popn KOC which was mapped to Beatmania keys. At this time Xsoft, NX and I talked about some things and played PPP at his notebock.
Then about 2.00 we went to sleep.
Next morning at 9.00 we got up and first took something to eat. Then after this Stsung went to garage and started to play Beatmania again  and Coud too^^.
This went on until 14.00 and then they had to leave :;(
I was bit sad because we had a nice and funny time. But I am really looking forward to see them again 
So all in all it was great event with much fun and no problems.
I hope something like this will be again in futere times.

Rubbinnexx
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele RubbinnexxOdeslat soukromou zprávu
S'Tsung DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
http://czech-ddr.info/index.php?page=rub

Dekujeme NXovi za fotky.
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele S'TsungOdeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ
^RimmeR^
Bot fora
Bot fora
Hledáte kvalitní pad
pro opravdové hráče?
Je tu rare-items.cz

NX-306 DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
no, tak musim rict ze to co ma Rub v garazi se skutecne jentak nevidi. Vylet byl great, jenom skoda ze nikdo nemel solidni fotak.

fotky zde, omluvte prosim snizenou kvalitu obrazu - mobil
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele NX-306Odeslat soukromou zprávuZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyICQ
Sniper DDR portal
Support team
Support team

Citovat
Az zase priste nekam pojedete....vemte me sebou!!! PROSIM!!!
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele SniperOdeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyICQ
Cloud DDR portal
Uživatel
Uživatel

Citovat
citace:
I was bit sad because we had a nice and funny time. But I am really looking forward to see them again 

I am looking forward to it Smile
Zobrazit informace o autoroviHledat všechny příspěvky od uživatele CloudOdeslat soukromou zprávuOdeslat e-mailZobrazit autorovy WWW stránkyMSN MessengerICQ
29.-30.7.2006 Vylet do Nemecka